RURAL LIFESTYLE DEALER NOW ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS FOR DEALERSHIP OF THE YEAR AWARD
Feb. 1, 2016
Source: Rural Lifestyle Dealer
For the 10th consecutive year, Rural Lifestyle Dealer is sponsoring its "Dealership of the Year" awards program to recognize North America's best rural lifestyle equipment dealers. Dealers, manufacturers and others are invited to participate by nominating top dealers from across North America.
There is no limit to the number of nominations that an individual can submit. And one may nominate their own dealership. We will not reveal to the dealers who nominated them for this award.
The Dealership of the Year, as determined by an independent third-party panel:
• Is profiled in a cover story in the FALL issue of the magazine and also featured in a video series on the website
• Receives a commemorative plaque to proudly display in their showroom
• Benefits from a special media campaign that lets customers and the local community know that they're doing business with the nation's finest
• Shares an overwhelming sense of pride throughout the organization at being named one of the Best-of-the-Best
• BONUS for our 10th anniversary: A special consultation package from Bob Clements of Bob Clements Intl. that includes a Diagnostic Evaluation and a year-long membership in the firm's Dealer Success Group.
All equipment dealerships in North America are eligible and nominations can come from manufacturers, customers or even the dealerships themselves - don't be shy about nominating yourselves, dealers! To start the process, simply complete the nomination form below and return it to
The deadline for entries is MARCH 10, 2016.