BOBCAT ANNOUNCES 2020 DEALER LEADERSHIP GROUP
Mar. 30, 2020
Source: Bobcat news release
West Fargo, North Dakota -- Bobcat Co. has announced its 2020 Dealer Leadership Group. These 16 authorized Bobcat dealerships were the highest-performing dealers according to the Dealer Performance Review, a tool Bobcat uses to measure dealership performance across the North American Bobcat dealer network, which includes the United States and Canada and is composed of more than 325 dealership enterprises.
"Being named to the Dealer Leadership Group is an honor, as Bobcat dealers set the bar high for all manufacturers," says Jeremy Holck, vice president of sales for Bobcat Company. "To achieve this distinction, these dealers had to perform at a high level in all areas of their business."
Members of the 2020 Bobcat Dealer Leadership Group are:
• Bobcat of Buffalo in Buffalo, New York
• Bobcat of Fort Wayne in Fort Wayne, Indiana
• Bobcat of Lincoln in Lincoln, Nebraska
• Bobcat of Regina in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
• Bobcat of the Finger Lakes in Fairport, New York
• Bobcat of the Mountain Empire in Johnson City, Tennessee
• Bobcat of Omaha, Nebraska
• Bobcat of the Rockies in Golden, Colorado
• Capital City Equipment Company in Des Moines, Iowa
• Ironhide Equipment in Grand Forks, North Dakota
• K.C. Bobcat in Springfield, Missouri
• Leppo Inc. in Youngstown, Ohio
• McGrew Enterprises in York, Pennsylvania
• North Jersey Bobcat in Totowa, New Jersey
• Rexco Equipment in Des Moines, Iowa
• Swanston Equipment in Fargo, North Dakota
Bobcat Company uses a standardized Dealer Performance Review process to evaluate its dealers and determine its Dealer Leadership Group. Bobcat Company will reward staff from these dealerships with a trip to beautiful Hawaii later this year. In addition, representatives from these dealerships will meet with Bobcat Company senior leadership throughout 2020 to provide valuable insight and feedback.