KIOTI TRACTOR EXPANDS DEALER NETWORK
Oct. 18, 2010
Source KIOTI Tractor press release
KIOTI Tractor Division of Daedong-USA, Inc. is pleased to announce the continued expansion of their dealer network with the appointment of new dealerships across the United States and Canada.
U.S. dealers are:
- Novia Industries in Ocala, FL - 352-789-6818.
- JJ Farm Sales and Service LLC in Muskegon, MI - 231-744-7140.
- Gilchrist Tractor Inc. in Mena, AR - 479-243-9494.
- Z-4 Enterprises, Inc. in Alcalde, NM - 505-852-2253.
Canadian dealers are:
- Florenceville Ag Ltd. in Florenceville, NB - 506-392-1155.
- Degagne Enterprises in Kenora, ON - 807-468-5540.
- Milliken Farm Supplies in Taber, AB - 403-330-7696.
- Globnor Inc. in Val-d'Or, QC - 819-738-7575.
- Kootenay Ag Equipment Ltd. In Creston, BC - 250-428-9610.
According to KIOTI Business Development Account Specialist Ann Marie Donahue, "These dealers were selected for these locations because of their outstanding record of customer service and applications assistance and their prompt attention to their end-user customers' service and parts needs." The new appointments take effect at once.
All of these new dealers will be handling both the KIOTI tractor and UTV product lines along with their respective implements and attachments. KIOTI currently offers over 30 different tractor models in the 22-90 hp range. In addition, the dealers will also be marketing KIOTI's soon-to-be-announced line of MECHRON UTV's - The Ultimate Transport Vehicle.
KIOTI continually strives to develop new tractor, implement and attachment designs and other products to satisfy the farm, hobby farm, landscaping, utility construction, light construction and utility construction markets. Their new UTV's are designed with a refreshing Work-to-Play attitude with both the muscle and maneuverability to serve both needs.
These dealer's sales, service and parts staffs have been fully trained in the application, sale and service of the entire KIOTI line and are now offering all current KIOTI finance and incentive programs.