MAHINDRA USA ANNOUNCES NEW PRODUCTS AT NATIONAL DEALER MEETING
Dec. 2, 2013
Source: Mahindra USA press release
Houston, Texas - Mahindra USA, the number one selling tractor brand in the world based on volume, introduced eight new Tier IV compliant tractors to an enthusiastic welcome from the more than 1,000 attendees at its National Dealer Meeting. Here are the new Mahindra tractors to be available in January 2014 (the Max 24 will be available in December 2013).
• The eMax, a new line of heavy-duty sub-compact tractors available at 22 HP and 25 HP, a solid workhorse in a smaller frame.
• The Max 24 will join the Max tractor series.
• At the other end of the spectrum, Mahindra expands its larger utility tractor line-up to include the mPower 75.
• The company will add two 50 HP tractors, the 3550 and 4550, a 55 HP tractor, 5555 in 2WD and 4WD, and a 65 HP tractor, 4565.
Each of the new tractors is Tier IV compliant while the mPower 75, 3550, 4550, 5555 and 4565 tractors all feature the diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC), unique to the Mahindra mCRD engine. The mCRD engine is a lower cost, low maintenance solution to meet the Tier IV emission standards. The DOC eliminates the diesel particulate filter resulting in no backpressure monitor or filter cleaning for greater protection.
"We are committed to investing in research and product development to expand the Mahindra product line and continually moving the brand forward," said Mani Iyer, President, Mahindra USA. "Mahindra is the fastest growing tractor brand in North America because we deliver a quality product at a great value that repeatedly out-performs the market place."
All new models are covered by Mahindra's industry-leading five-year powertrain warranty and built to the unyielding specifications of the brand including steel construction, larger tires and the heaviest weight-by-class to ensure optimum performance in its category.
"These new tractors offer the superior performance and rugged reliability the brand is known for along with a best-in-class warranty to back it up," said Cleo Franklin, Vice President, Marketing and Strategic Planning, Mahindra USA. "Push more, pull more, lift more is the intention in the design and development of each new Mahindra tractor. We are driven by our goal to meet and exceed the expectations of our dealers and customers."
The new sub-compact tractor series, eMax 22 and 25, features:
• bigger tires for greater stability
• heavier built-in weight at 1,540 for greater load capacity
• twin pedal (side-by-side), HST transmission
• best-in-class three-point lift capacity
• 75" high and 900 pound loader capability
• 22 HP has six forward and two reverse gears
• Xpress seat II
• drive-over mower with fabricated deck, mid-mount and fast blade tip for a high-quality cut
Highlights of Mahindra's unique Tier IV compliant mCRD engine:
• high pressure fuel injection engine greatly reducing visible engine smoke
• multiple injection points for fuel efficiency with greener emissions including a reduction in NOx and Particulate Matter (PM)
• diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) after treatment system that does not require regeneration
• high-efficiency positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) technology to capture and clean gases from the combustion chamber before releasing them into the environment
About Mahindra USA
Mahindra USA (MUSA) is part of the US $ 16.2 billion Mahindra Group's Automotive and Farm Sector - the number one selling tractor company in the world, based on volumes and the only tractor manufacturer in the world to win the industry's top two quality awards - the Deming Application Prize and the Japan Quality Medal, care of Union of Japanese Scientists and Engineers. Houston, Texas based Mahindra USA (MUSA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. and began selling tractors in the USA in 1994. MUSA has since grown rapidly due to high customer satisfaction levels and strong customer referrals. Mahindra USA has four distribution points in North America to help meet the needs of its customers and the growing demand for its products. Mahindra's professional-grade tractors range from 22 HP - 100 HP and include the revolutionary new Max series tractors. The Mahindra Max 22 and Max 25 are the first real tractors in the sub-compact market and feature true tractor performance and capabilities. The Mahindra Max 22 and Max 25 are joined by the industry's first mid-compact tractor, the Mahindra Max 28 XL, which has compact tractor performance and versatility in a near compact tractor size. All Mahindra Tractors are built with heavy-duty components that allow them to outperform other tractors in their class and are designed to provide consumers with the ability to push more, pull more and lift more, so they can do more, in less time. To learn more about Mahindra USA, please visit www.mahindrausa.com.