PROGRESSIVE AGRICULTURE SAFETY DAY PROGRAM ACCEPTING ENTRIES FOR T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST
Sep. 15, 2014
Source: Progressive Agriculture Foundation
The Progressive Agriculture Safety Day program is kicking-off our 20th Anniversary festivities with a T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST! We are accepting entries for our 2015 t-shirt design from Progressive Agriculture Safety Day coordinators, volunteers (including 4-H & FFA members), and former or current youth participants.
Here are contest rules & details:
1. T-shirt design entries will be accepted now through November 15, 2014 at midnight (Eastern Time). No late entries will be accepted!
2. We are looking for fresh, new ideas. The drawings submitted don't have to be professional quality. Creative ideas that represent safety and our program's mission are what we're looking for, even if they're drawn with stick figures. Our t-shirt design team will help perfect it!
3. All designs must be original artwork and not be trademarked or contain logos.
4. We prefer entries be sent electronically as a jpeg, pdf, or Microsoft Word attachment to email@example.com. The body of the e-mail should include the name, age, contact information (address & phone number) of the person submitting the entry, as well as their involvement with the program (Coordinator, Volunteer, Participant, etc...)
5. The Progressive Agriculture Foundation staff will select the top 5 designs and open voting to the public via Facebook to help select a winner (Please note - the final design used on the 2015 t-shirt may incorporate pieces of one or more entries).
6. The overall winner and the finalists will all receive a complimentary t-shirt, media recognition, and a prize.
7. The Lead Coordinator of the Progressive Agriculture Safety Day with the winning t-shirt design will have their 2015 Coordinator Training registration fee waived ($50.00 value).
8. The t-shirts used for the program are white.
9. All submitted designs become property of the Progressive Agriculture Foundation and can be used as artwork for future Safety Day t-shirts.
For additional questions on the contest, contact Jana Davidson at 888-257-3529.