ZEISS SEEKS SALES/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Jun. 22, 2015
Source: Carl Zeiss Sports Optics
North Chesterfield, Virginia - The Sports Optics Division of Carl Zeiss SBE, LLC, seeks highly motivated professional for a career with ZEISS, one of the most innovative and dynamic names in global sport optics.
Position Title: Sales/Business Development Manager - E-Commerce Channel and Special Segments
Independently drives and manages all sales activities in the e-commerce channel of trade, with separate focus on the business development of specialty retailer segments of Birding, Archery, Outdoor and Conservation businesses within the United States. This includes active qualification and expansion of dealer network, development of strong direct relationships with key accounts, and management of independent sales representatives in the region who are responsible for select retailers. This position will have a strong emphasis on digital retail marketing and the unique retailer needs of the E-Commerce trade to include the support, development and implementation of marketing and PR activities within this channel of trade.
The Sales/Business Development Manager reports to the President of the Sports Optics Division, in North America.
Requires a bachelor degree in business related field or equivalent
• Proven track record in defining and successfully implementing sales growth strategies
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in the outdoor industry; with a focus on digital retail experience, account growth and training
• Experience and ideally strong relationships with key dealers and industry contacts is preferred
• Experience in design and implementation of digital retail marketing, digital support tools, retail incentive schemes, SPIFFS, and POP related marketing
• PC Proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email)
• Demonstrated leadership abilities and excellent written/oral communications skills are expected
Working Conditions and Special Demands:
• Extensive travel required, typically 60%+, often week-ends
• Works from home office (eastern USA) with convenient access to national transportation or preferably in the Richmond, VA office
Applicants may follow the link below to review & apply for the position: